Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Luxe Decor: Christin's House Before and Afters

So it's been one year since we first saw (and fell in love with) our house.  Looking back over the past year has left me nostalgic for that exciting time when we started the house hunt, finally found our dream house and went under contract, had our closing date, made the move and started setting up home!  
The moment we found the house, I started my "inspiration binder".  This included before photos, floor plans, dimensions, inspiration photos and wish lists for new pieces.  I just recently looked through it again and was reminded of what incredible progress we've made in just a year!  While I still have a running list of more things I want to accomplish, it's good to put it into perspective and recognize how far we've come in a relatively short amount of time.
I'm sure you've seen most of these photos at some point throughout our blog posts, but who doesn't love "before and afters"?!  Here are some shots I took when we first looked at the house, and some shots of how it looks now after some love, attention and elbow grease!

FRONT YARD
BEFORE

AFTER



LIVING ROOM
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

STUDY
BEFORE

AFTER

SUNROOM
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

DINING ROOM

BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER

KITCHEN
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE



AFTER

MASTER BEDROOM
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

GUEST BEDROOM 
(TURNED DRESSING ROOM)
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER

JACK & JILL BATHROOM
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BACK YARD
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE


BEFORE

AFTER

6 comments:

design gratis said...

This place is absolutely stunning Christin! x

Lindsey Suggs said...

Christin, your house is stunning. I love it! I can't believe you have made it look so perfect in just one year. Fabulous!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I always thought the house was stunning but now especially compared with the before pictures..OMG! Looks amazing

Cheri said...

Just a stunning transformation Christin. I'm noticing what I think is a print of a flamingo in your sunroom? Is it an Audubon print? I'm looking for one that I've seen before and from what I can see of this it looks a lot like it.

Anonymous said...

SOOOO gorgeous! I have been reading your blog for a while, and I really love a lot of awesome design blogs...you two totally sum my design taste to a tee! Great work with your home! Excited to keep reading! :-)
-A fan in Texas

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning and gorgeous!! You two have inspired me to get to work on my own home! :)

Ginny Sevier

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...