Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Luxe Travel: Paradise that is Positano

The last leg of our European extravaganza was spent in Positano.  I look back on the photos and I feel like it was a dream.  Between the unbelievable views, the food and the beaches, it really couldn't have been any better!  (Actually, I lie...I really could have done without my curling iron dying two days in... Real Catastrophe!  But after a few "tantrums", I rose above!)  
But really, this Amalfi Coast Paradise is truly incredible. You better believe we'll be back!
Our cute boutique hotel

 
 
Views from our hotel

More bouganvilla!

Positano Sandals

 
Lunch at Covo dei Saraceni
One of our favorite spots!

Fresh Lemon Sorbet

More hotel views

On our way to dinner

 
Gelato! Finally!

 

Whether from above looking down, or from the water looking up, the views are SPECTACULAR!

Back to Covo dei Saraceni for dinner.  Another outstanding meal with Incredible wine

 
View from breakfast every morning

 
Spiaggia Positano
I could sit here all day, everyday

Can't get enough of the views and bouganvilla

 
Cafe Positano


 
 
Cocktails and a five course meal at Le Sirenuse Hotel

 
Another incredible day at the beach


Last lunch in Positano

Last night in Naples.  View of the city and Mount Vesuvius from dinner at our hotel.

Arrivederci Italy!!!

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

all these photos are gorgeous and I love your vacationing style, all your outfits look comfortable but chic! Totally understand the curling fiasco, I've had many hair straighteners break at my grandparent's home in Portugal and lose it for like an hour afterwards!

Anonymous said...

Love the dress you wore at dinner at the Le Sirenuse Hotel. Can you tell me who makes it/where you bought it?

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where your purse and hat are from?

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...