Monday, August 5, 2013

Luxe Lifestyle: Favorite New Purchase: Lace Fringe Top

We've posted about our love for style icon Nicole Richie before...her style is so effortlessly bohemian chic.  She posted a little while ago on Instagram a photo of her wearing a black lace fringe crop top, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since.

 
I know crop tops are making a comeback, but I don't think I'd ever be able to pull off something quite as midriff baring as this top.  Even with the high-waisted jeans.  But I did stumble upon a top this weekend that reminded me of her top, complete with the lace detail and fringe, but maybe a little easier to wear. A little longer (though still short, by my standards anyways), thicker straps and a great scoop back. 

 
 
Love it in the white too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...