Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Luxe Decor: Louis Phillipe Mirror

I've been loving the classic, French Louis Phillipe mirror for some time. There's not much to it, but whenever I see it used I feel it brings such a perfectly subtle French infusion to a room.  While I was antiquing if France, I kept coming across them and so desperately wanted to ship one back... Between the exchange rate and shipping cost I opted to pass.  
Upon my return to the states, I almost immediately discovered Wisteria has come out with a great reedition copy!  Now I just need to convince my husband to let me replace his painting over our mantel...
photos via my pinterest

LUXE PICK

1 comment:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the look of these. My parent's have one in the living room and it adds so much over a mantle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...