Thursday, May 16, 2013

Luxe Travel & Fashion: A European Vacation

My husband and I are thrilled to have just booked a European getaway.  I'm heading to France for a week this summer on business, so Joe is going to meet me there afterwards.   We'll stay in Paris for a couple days, head to Rome for a few and spend the last part of our trip in Positano and Capri. I CANNOT WAIT!  The trip is over a month away, but of course my immediate thought is, "What will I pack?!".  
I've put together a little bit of inspiration below, but I'm generally thinking classic basics, shirt dresses, gauzy tops and coverups, hats, strappy leather sandals, espadrilles, leather tote and a cross body bag... Got to keep it simple, yet chic...like those Parisians and Italians!  Stay tuned for more.  
And if you have any suggestions for places to go, eat, drink, etc, please send them my way!
Merci. And Grazie!

PARIS

ROME

POSITANO


CAPRI

photos via my pinterest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No time to visit The Netherlands?! :)

While you're visiting Europe. I will leave for a week and visit New York :D

Great outfits! Love them all.

enjoy your holliday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...