Monday, December 3, 2012

Luxe Lifestyle: Favorite New Purchase

Last week Christin kicked off a new series that will be posting every Monday that we are calling "Favorite New Purchase".  In the blogging world, it's so easy to discuss trends by cultivating just about any image from the web, but we wanted to share the very things that we are purchasing that are making us happy...whether fashion, decor, or anything part of the luxe lifestyle!
 
 
It must be because the holiday season is upon us that we are loving all things sparkly so much.  This week my favorite new purchase is this crystal statement necklace!
And I wish I could say that this is my latest vintage find, but I actually scored this necklace at Forever 21! Gotta love a good bargain!

 
Stay tuned, the winner of the magnolia giveaway will be announced shortly!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm completely in love with that necklace. So... I'm from Denmark and we don't have Forever 21 here. Somehow I can't find it on forever21's homepage. Do you know where I can get it? Thanks!

Luxe Report said...

Hi Laerke, unfortunately the necklace is not listed on their website at this time. Hopefully they will post it online soon. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...