Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Luxe Decor: Seeing Stars

As pictures of the approaching holidays come across my Pinterest feed, there are so many inspiring images that have me excited to start decorating!  As usual with Christmas decorations, I find myself most drawn to white, silvers and golds and lots of shimmer, glitter and twinkling lights.  And in the two images below, I am particularly drawn to the starbursts that adorn the trees.
 
 
But as much as I love Christmas, I still wait until after Thanksgiving to put a tree up. I mean really, can we give Thanksgiving a chance?!!  So to add a little festivity, I recently ordered these gold starbursts for my cocktail table that I've had my eye on for some time now:
 

 
They're so much fun! And of course the best part is that they don't have to be packed up on New Year's Day...but I'm thinking that I will still add a few more starbursts to this year's tree to replicate those images above...
 
 
 
 
But don't wait for the holidays! There are so many other great ways to include stars into your everyday decor.
 
LUXE PICKS




 


 
 



 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...