Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Luxe Fashion: Embellished Collars

One trend that is really starting to grow on us is embellished collars!  I wasn't on board with the trend at first, but the more collars I see, I'm loving how they dress up the simplest of outfits.
 
 
images via my pinterest
 
LUXE PICKS
 
There are lots of great options right now for shirts with "built-in" collars.  I am really loving the sequins, pearls and gems for the holiday party season, and the leather and stud collars give a little edge to an everyday outfit.

 
 



 
And if you want to create your own look, there are tons of collar necklaces right now! Topshop even has a designated category on their website just for collars!
 
 
 
 
Beaded
1 / 2
 
 
 

What do you think, love it or leave it? Will you be giving the collar trend a try?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...