Friday, October 26, 2012

Designing The New Digs: Cabana Sneak Peak

So it's been 1 week since closing and boy have we been busy!  I have yet to get my hands on the inside of the house, as we have had the floor refinishers in there all week and now the painters, but we have made major strides in the yard.  Between, weeding, mulching, landscaping, power washing, taking down trees and moving pavers, there has been no lack of projects in the meantime.  It's amazing the progress we've made in just a few short days...the yard is already looking so much better!
Of course, my favorite project has been setting up our cabana area (remember my inspiration board?).  It has transformed the pool area and has actually been quite useful throughout week.  It has served as an escape from the sun in between projects and has been the perfect spot to toast with champagne at the end of the day!  This may easily become one of my preferred spots of the house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the wind doesnt damage the cabana. We literally have to replace ours every couple years. I cant wait until we build something more permanent. Its BEAUTIFUL! Could I please ask where you got that cute swan? I am so going to copy you. It looks so cute & peaceful floating better than noodles & tubes anyday! Great idead & cant wait to see the rest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...