Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Luxe Decor: Leopard Rugs & Runners

Anyone that knows me, knows I love me some animal print! Whether it's in my wardrobe or my home, it's such a fun print to add a little personality and attitude! But just be aware, not all leopard prints are good and if not used correctly can be "very New Jersey housewives" (as said by my husband, Joe)!  The exotic print can be easily incorporated in your home through pillows and upholstery, but currently we can't get enough of it on the floor...area rugs, wall to wall carpet or stair runners!  For such a bold print, it really reads as a neutral.  As you can see from the photos below, it can be used in any setting.  It's a great statement regardless if your taste is more traditional or modern, laid back or formal!



Check out some of the great, affordable options on the market right now!



Overstock Rug & Runner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...