Friday, July 20, 2012

The Nursery Diaries Part Five: Bedding and Fabric Choices & A Winner

I've always been a fan of Serena & Lily, but before now never paid much attention to their baby bedding.  When I clicked to view their crib sheets, I actually thought for a moment that I was still looking at their regular bedding! I couldn't believe all of the great choices! Soft colors and chic geometric patterns.  If I wasn't such a fanatic for all white bedding, I might even go for these sheets for myself! 



I couldn't decide so I sprung for two different sheets, which I figured I could interchange as I pleased (or as needed depending on just how messy Baby K is!).


I die for the crabs!!! I love how they are patterned and I feel they add just the right amount of "baby" to the room!

After ordering a few different crib bumpers, I decided that the price of Serena & Lily's basic white crib bumper was well worth it. It fits the best in the crib, with the ties easily and evenly distributed on the crib rails.  I also love that it doesn't have such a segmented look, which I found with a lot of the less expensive bumpers.


There are so many great fabric choices out there that I always have a tough time deciding exactly what to go with no matter what room I'm decorating.  Combined with the sheets, I wanted to incoporate a couple other bold prints, bringing in more navy and aqua blues. 


I found the solid aqua fabric in the remnant bin from MAC Fabrics in West Palm Beach for quite a steal!  The other fabrics are from Spoonflower.  I love the combination of the bold graphic print and the softer turquoise, bohemian block print.

 
                    Urn in China Blue                                Mumbai in Turquoise


TRINKET TRAY GIVEAWAY WINNER

Congrats to Michelle C.!  Please e-mail us at at luxereportblog@gmail.com so we can send you your tray!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...